English Language Teacher for English Language Virtual Teaching Program
About the Program
It is recognized that a proficient level of English language is essential to be able to access quality higher education, employment with higher earnings potential, and/or international business opportunities.
However, access to consistent good quality English language in developing countries is a major challenge.
About the Role
Candidates would be required to plan and virtually deliver English lessons each week to improve the English language proficiency of teachers abroad.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Education (Note that English as a Second / Foreign Language, Arts/Social Sciences or other related qualification is an asset)
- Experience teaching English as a second language, preferably to adult learners is an asset
- Internationally recognized training and a certificate in teaching ESL/ELL is an asset
- Experience teaching abroad is an asset
- Ability to deliver virtual classes that can address the learning needs of mixed-gender, mixed-age, and diverse background groups (including low basis of language capability)