ACCESS - Intake Agent for ACCESS
About the Program
The ACCESS team supports the Jamat by ensuring they are connected to the many services the Institutions provide. Each region’s ACCESS line is manned by Intake Agents who are a friendly and compassionate voice on the other side of the call. This is a great opportunity to participate in Seva remotely - from the comfort of your own home!!
About the Role
- Abide by the Code of Ethics and be well versed with the Empathy Statements.
- Be attentive and answer all calls that are directed to them via Amazon Connect during their designated time.
- Follow the script & process flow and know what is within their scope to answer versus escalating to a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Ensure no Murid is turned away and that support is provided when requested.
- Understand the escalation process for a Caller in Crisis and ensure that it is followed.
- Well versed and stay current with the Knowledge Base and aware of the FAQs available as resources to answer questions that may come in.
- Good understanding of services and support each Board and Portfolio offers.
- Fill out ticket details thoroughly and thoughtfully, ensuring all fields are completed including tags.
- Appropriately document details of every call on FreshDesk.
- Comfortable in asking Director for ACCESS questions when unsure about a situation and request for guidance to avoid making assumptions.
- Attend trainings and meetings to obtain updates and improve skills and abilities.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Proficient with technology and computer aptitude
- Able to learn new software and applications quickly
- Demonstrates high level of discretion, transparency, sensitivity, empathy and compassion in dealing with Murids
- Ability to remain calm and adapt to last minute changes
- Able to work well under pressure
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor and foster team spirit
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- English along with a second language would be an asset, e.g. Gujrati, Farsi, Urdu