Marketing and Recruitment Lead, Management Training Program for Management Training Program (MTP)
About the Program
The Management Training Program (MTP) aims to enhance the leadership, professional and management capacity and skills based training for members of the Canadian Jamat, particularly those from Afghanistan, Tajikistan, India, Pakistan, Iran, East Africa, and Syria such that participants are able to contribute towards the strengthening of the various Ismaili Institutions to effect progress and improvements towards the global Jamat’s overall quality of life.
The MTP is one of the few, if not only, nation-wide and continuously implemented human resource development programs designed for recently settled members of the Jamat. It’s a ‘fast-track’ approach for professional development, increasing familiarity of the institutions and meeting the Council’s goal for a more diversified leadership base. Its training and practicum components are designed specifically to enable capacity development, for institutional leadership both in Canada and globally. As such, the Settlement Portfolio, its sister boards and portfolios in the Council and participants enter into a partnership, whereby each partner’s time and knowledge serves as an investment into human and institutional development. It is, therefore, a program that strengthens both the individual and the institutions, towards the broader goal of improving the Jamat’s quality of life.
About the Role
As Marketing and Recruiting Lead, you will be performing the following important functions:
- Creating marketing materials for MTP 2020 program (ie updating/making banners, brochures, social media)
- Marketing and promoting the MTP program in all Jamatkhanas and virtually
- Contacting potential candidates, scheduling interviews, following up during the recruitment process, and updating the candidates’ records.
- If required, perform background checks and verify a candidate's validity to join the Program.
- Strong communication and including interpersonal skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and editing software
- Strong network in majority of the Jamatkhanas