About the Program
Settlement Portfolio’s mandate is to settle and support newly arrived Ismaili Jamat in their integration as Canadian Ismaili Muslims and to become strong contributors to their communities, the Jamat, Institutions, Canada, and their countries of origin.
About the Role
· Develop a communications strategy and plan that helps Settlement be well understood by Jamat, agencies, internal boards and portfolios, MKs
· Develop policies and branding standards for program marketing materials
· Develop change management strategy
· Collaborate with CC National on policies and standards
· Guide local Settlement members/chairs for local communications execution per national standards and strategy
· Participate at National weekly team meetings and attend National FSMs (3 times a year)
• Strong leadership skills.
• Action oriented, committed and fully engaged.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Cultural sensitivity