Virtual Jamati Events Liaison for Arts & Culture (Ontario)
We're sorry, this position has expired. We're sure there are other opportunities for you to volunteer your time!
About the Program
With Jamati programming now being virtual, Arts & Culture Ontario is looking for 1-2 individuals to assist with the coordination of local “events.”
About the Role
Working with appointed Jamatkhana Representatives, the successful candidate(s) will:
- Review plans with JK Reps and summarize for approval by Communications, Arts & Culture Chairperson, etc.
- Provide guidance on event planning and preparing resources as required
- Managing Zoom meetings including creating events in the calendar, allowing participants to enter, monitoring chats, general (basic) tech support/troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience with the ZOOM application
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Excited to collaborate with JK Reps to provide accessible programming to the Ontario Jamat