Maintenance Members for Propriety Matters
We're sorry, this position has expired. We're sure there are other opportunities for you to volunteer your time!
About the Program
The Propriety Matter Portfolio members are responsible for the day to day proper functioning of the buildings where the Jamatkhanas are located. Their objectives are to ensure that our Jamatkhanas are safe and properly equipped.
About the Role
We are looking for 6 individuals (Headquarters, Brossard, Laval)
- Verify the condition of specific items from a pre-determined list in the Jamatkhanas on a weekly basis at your own time. (Interior and Exterior of the Building, Equipment inside the building).
- Take pictures of items for records for which further attention would be needed
- Send information by email or upload information to a Dropbox file.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings.
- Opportunity to help in other Jamatkhana growth endeavors.
Basis computer skills
Basic communication skills in English or French
Basic email skills
Basic knowledge on uploading/downloading files
Basic use of Microsoft Word and Excel
No skills needed in Buildings. A basic training will be given on Building Fundamentals from the foundation to the roof and major equipment.