Recruiter for OPEN DOORS, EPB
Open for Multi-Faith Family members
We're sorry, this position has expired. We're sure there are other opportunities for you to volunteer your time!
About the Program
Open Doors will provide a framework and facilitate meaningful connections to support murids to develop their network and enhance their career options.
About the Role
- Reviews resumes and applications from the data base, reviewing skills, experience, availability and thorough application of the murid
- Conducts initial phone interviews and calls with the murid for any clarification if needed
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the OpenDoors program
- Makes recommendations to the Relationship Manager on the murid’s profile (industry, type of job, type of connection)
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the murid life cycle and partnering with the full Open Doors team
- Participates on a weekly call to ensure all information is up to date and fluid, discussing challenges and successes of the murid life cycle
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Recruitment experience is required
- Additional Skills good a understanding of HRIS/Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency.