ACCESS - Intake Agent for ACCESS
About the Program
The ACCESS team supports the Jamat by ensuring they are connected to the many services the Institutions provide. Each region’s ACCESS line is manned by Intake Agents who are a friendly and compassionate voice on the other side of the call. This is a great opportunity to participate in seva remotely - from the comfort of your own home.
About the Role
- Abide by the Code of Ethics and be well versed with the Empathy Statements.
- Be attentive and answer calls in a reasonable amount of time.
- Follow the script and process flow.
- Ensure no Murid is turned away and that support is provided.
- Understand the escalation process for a Caller in Crisis.
- Be well-versed with the Knowledge Base and aware of the FAQs available as resources to answer questions.
- Have a good understanding of the services and support offered by each Board and Portfolio.
- Fill out ticket details thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Appropriately document details of calls.
- Comfortable in requesting guidance when unsure about a situation.
- Attend trainings and meetings.
Please note: this position has a minimum 12-month time commitment
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Proficient with technology and computer aptitude
- Able to learn new software and applications quickly
- Demonstrates high level of discretion, transparency, sensitivity, empathy, and compassion in dealing with Murids
- Ability to remain calm and adapt to last minute changes
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor and foster team spirit
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- English along with a second language would be an asset, e.g., Gujarati, Farsi, Urdu