Open for Multi-Faith Family members
We're sorry, this position has expired. We're sure there are other opportunities for you to volunteer your time!
About the Program
A Communications Convenor is required to work with the AKEBC national and regional leadership teams to plan and effectively execute a unified AKEBC communications strategy, designed to raise Jamati awareness of and involvement in AKEBC electronic strategy programming initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the AKEBC Honorary Secretary, this individual will be responsible for:
- Consulting key regional and national stakeholders to develop a unified AKEBC Communications Strategy, factoring in both existing and upcoming programming initiatives;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the AKEBC’s social media strategy.
- Working with national members to oversee the updating of AKEBC content to the iicanada website.
- Tracking key performance indicators related to the AKEBC Communications Strategy.
Key skills and competencies include:
- Professional training and/or experience in communications, marketing, and branding;
- Self-motivated and organized, with strong written and oral communication ability;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.