Business Development Manager/ Relationship Manager for OPEN DOORS, EPBO
About the Program
Open Doors is a newly created program, to assist the Jamat establish a networking platform where murids looking to network will apply and be connected to individuals for networking purposes. It professionalizes the process through a framework.
About the Role
- Ability to build relationships and seek out connectors within different industries
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the Open Doors program
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the connectors life cycle and partnering with the full Open Doors team
- Partner with other Relationship Managers within the team to manage interactions and monitor the relationship and networks built between the connector and murid.
- Participates on a weekly call to ensure all information is up to date and fluid, discussing challenges and successes of the murid life cycle
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Business Development or Relationship Manager experience
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong communication and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency